We are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors and customers.
Information That We Collect
In running and maintaining our website, we may collect and process the following data about you:
* Information about your use of our site, including details of your visits, such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
* Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you complete a form, for the purpose of making a purchase or information to contact you.
* Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
We may gather information about your general internet use, by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally; it is statistical data, which does not identify any personal or business details whatsoever.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you, to provide our services to you. In addition to this, we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
* To provide information to you that you request from us, relating to our services.
* To provide information to you, relating to other services that may be of interest to you.
Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
* To inform you of any changes to our website or services.
If you have previously purchased services from us, we may provide to you details of similar services that you may be interested in.
We never give your details to third parties, to use your data, to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods or services.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website, it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to other locations for processing and storing. By providing your data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing. We do our utmost, to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely.
Unfortunately, the sending of information via the internet, is not totally secure and on occasion, such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically. Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
* In the event that we sell any or all of our business to another business entity.
* Where we are legally required by law, to disclose your personal or business information.
* To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Contact Us (724) 726-8010